BMW ConnectedRide Com Komunikacija
The BMW ConnectedRide Com U1 Universal Intercom is a communication system that allows you to be connected with your phone and/or motorcycle, to listen to music, make calls and communicate. Whether with your passenger or a group of bikers, this universal intercom is compatible not only with a wide choice of helmets but also with other intercoms, all brands combined. Very powerful, this intercom is placed in the top of the range.
A high-end BMW Motorrad intercom
The ConnectedRide Com U1 system, made up of a modern and universal design, can be discreetly installed on most helmets, BMW or not. Its adaptation is perfect, especially on the BMW StreetX, GS Pure and Sao Paulo helmets, although in totally different shapes.
Much more than an aesthetic device, the intercom is placed at the top of the range with incredible quality and performance. The included speakers stream in HD quality with unparalleled power. The mic automatically picks up when you speak, and more, with ambient noise reduction during conversations for clear sound without clutter.
Designed for motorcycle use, the four buttons and the antenna are very easy to access, while wearing gloves. You also have the option of controlling the intercom from an app.
A powerful universal communication system
Thanks to a 900 mAH lithium-polymer battery, this communication system offers a very long battery life, up to 13 hours of Bluetooth communication. For a full charge, count only 1 hour.
Thanks to the quick charge function, 20 minutes are enough to operate the intercom for 3.5 hours in Mesh or 6 hours in Bluetooth
The battery level of the device is displayed when switching on, by flashing of the LEDs. If the battery level is low during use, you are notified by voice announcement.
A BMW Bluetooth and Mesh 2.0 intercom
The ConnectedRide Com U1 communication system therefore offers two connection options: by Bluetooth or by Mesh 2.0, each option having its own advantages.
The Bluetooth connection is ideal for two-person communication, with your passenger or another pilot. It has a range of up to 2km on open ground, and gives you greater device autonomy of up to 13 hours.
Mesh 2.0 connection lets you connect to a large group without pairing required. This connection is unlimited via Mesh, especially with Sena brand Mesh devices. This type of connection is ideal for groups larger than two users. From 6 people, the range of the intercom is extended to 8km in open terrain. Autonomy in Mesh mode is 8 hours.
This connection by Mesh 2.0 offers two possibilities:
- Multi-channel Open Mesh: allows discussion in an open group with an almost unlimited number of users. Up to 9 channels are available.
- The Group Mesh: allows you to chat in a private group with up to 24 participants.
Switching between these two types of groups (private and public) can be done simply by pressing a button, without the need to reset the connection.
To improve range and ensure optimal performance, the antenna on the outer casing can easily be unfolded and folded back.
A connected BMW communication system
The BMW ConnectedRide Com U1 intercom therefore allows you to make calls during your journeys, listen to music alone, with your passenger or another driver.
Beyond music and communication, the intercom allows you to listen to FM radio without an additional device with up to 10 stored stations. Also, you can use your phone's smart features with voice assistants, just by saying "Hey Google" or "Hey Siri".
Compared to the Fit-For-All Communication System, the ConnectedRide Com U1 gives you greater autonomy, range, capacity of users in communication and more possibilities.
Technical informations :
- Update on computer necessary for the start of the device, the following can be done from an application
- Voice commands available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Russian
- Bluetooth 5.0, profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Recommended temperature for use: -10°C to 55°C
- Recommended temperature for charging: 0°C to 45°C
- Quick charge time: 1 hour
- Battery: 900 mAH lithium-polymer
- Bluetooth usage time: up to 13 hours
- Duration of use per Mesh: up to 8 hours
Contents of the box:
- 1x Intercom ConnectedRide U1: control, speakers (left and right), microphones (headband and cable)
- Mounting hardware
- Charging and data transfer cable
Additional hardware information:
- Main drive: 97×48×27mm, 65g
- Loudspeaker: 40 mm – thickness 7.2 mm
- Cable length between speakers: 555 mm
- Headband microphone: length 150 mm
ConnectedRide Com U1 Highlights:
- Very easy mounting in the helmet
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- 1 hour quick charge
- Up to 8km range
- Telephone, communication, music, FM radio, voice assistant
- 2 to 24 private participants, unlimited in open group
- Noise suppression
- Universal fit
No customer reviews for the moment.